Ich Vemisse Dich

Monday, August 17, 2009



~Hi.
*Hi.
~How are you?
*Good. You?
~I'm good.
*I miss you.
~You miss me? *Laugh*
*Yeah, I miss you. Why's that funny?
~No one has ever missed me before. People tend to be happy when I'm gone.
*Not me.
~Good. I like that you miss me.
*I like it too.
~What'd do you do tonight?
*Sat here and watched the clock until I thought I could call you without seeming ~desperate. What'd you do?
*Sat here and waited for you to call and thought about what I was gonna say to you so ~that I didn't sound desperate.
*I guess we're desperate.
~Probably a bit.
*For what?
~Freedom. However we can find it.
*And you think one of those forms could be each other?
~Maybe.
*It wasn't what I expected when I came here.
~You shouldn't expect anything now. You should just wait and see what happens.
*Well said.
~Thank you.
*You want to meet me again tomorrow.
~Sure.
*You can tell me another story.
~I think it's your turn.
*I think you're right.
~You got anything in mind?
*Ask me a question, same as I did to you, and I'll give you an answer.
~And whatever that answer is, I won't judge you.
*Thank you.
~I'll see you tomorrow.
*I miss you.
~I like that you miss me.
*I like that you like it.
~Bye.
*Bye.

[ A Million Little Pieces - James Frey ]

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


2 comments: to “ Ich Vemisse Dich

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster